Interfaccia USB multisensore
Design "Plug & measure", connessione semplice tramite porta USB del PC, risoluzione fino a 24 bit, misure ad alta velocità fino a 1200 misure/secondo, possibilità di collegare in rete diverse interfacce.
- Design economico "Plug & Measure"
- Connessione semplice tramite porta USB del PC
- 24 bit di risoluzione
- Altavelocità di misurazione fino a 1200 letture/secondo
- Sofftware di configurazione e analisi DIGIVISION
- Opzione PT100
- Drivers LabVIEW e DLL senza costi aggiuntivi
- Integrazione semplice con il software di Vostra proprietà
- Tecnologia a 6 fili per un'elevata precisione
0.01 % F.S.
|Type of sensor
- Strain gauge
Transmitter and DC/DC sensors:
4 V … 6 V
- Inexpensive "Plug & Measure" design
- Simple connection via PC USB port
- 24 bit resolution
- High-speed measurement of up to 1200 readings/sec.
- Convenient configuration and analysis software DigiVision
- Pt100 as option
- LabVIEW and DLL drivers free of charge
- Integration in customer-owned software
- 6 wire technology for the highest precision
In the field there is a frequent need to measure sensor readings rapidly and easily right at the sensor and to transfer them directly to a PC without additional amplifiers or converters. The 9206 USB sensor interface can satisfy this requirement admirably, thanks to its „plug & measure“ design. The USB connection means installation could not be simpler.
- Mobile test measurements via laptop
- Laboratory test set-ups
- Instrumentation and control
- Diagnostic measurements in the chemical industry
- PC-based recording of expansion figures in bio engineering
The USB sensor interface takes its supply from the connected PC via the USB port, and uses it to generate the power supply for the sensors. The initial settings and sensor settings are made by burster in-house and saved in the USB sensor interface. These can then be fine-tuned by the customer.
Software provides display and archiving functions. But a license key enables an open-end expansion. 32 interfaces output curves may be displayed at the same time. One USB sensor interface can be connected as standard. Each sensor can be tared individually, and measurement curves can be displayed jointly or separately in a graph. We can configure the interface to suit a specific sensor, although customer-specific parameters can be changed using the free analysis software supplied.
The connection to LabVIEW or the integration into customers’ software is enabled by a free driver package.
Data Sheet & Downloads
Version information DigiVision Software features DigiVision Instruments driver and programming examples (X86) Version information Instrument Driver (X86) Instruments driver and programming examples (X64) Version information Instrument Driver (X64)
USB Multisensor Interface
Flyer / Info
Quality leading the way - to the best solution for you - measurement applications for automotive industries
Pt100 temperature sensor for DIGISTANT®, RESISTOMAT®, simulators, industrial applications
LINKS & CAD DATA
CAD data model 9206
CAD data accessories for measuring instruments
Download USB driver (FTDI)